PowerTalk provides fun, interactive opportunities for families to connect.
PowerTalk activities are designed to encourage conversations about topics that will help parents build resilience skills in their adolescents and guide them toward a healthy future.
Look for a new PowerTalk Family activity each month!
- Moving Toward Independence- Right to Appeal
- Our Family Copes Strong
- Family Character Check-in
- Our Family Story
- Enjoy the Journey
- Knowledge is Power
- Our Family Portrait
- Family Volunteer Project Volunteer Opportunities for Youth and Families
- Sharing Your Talents with the World
- Family Talent Night
- Trusted Adults are Valuable
- Freaky Friday- Switch Roles with Your Parents
- The Power of Positive Peer Influence
- Qualities of a True Friend–The Interview
- Strategies for Dealing with Stress
- Family Health Strategies
- Electronic Media Awareness
- What Are Media Influences? Advertising is EVERYWHERE
- Who Are My Role Models?
- What Makes Someone A Role Model?
- My Words Affect Others
- Effective Communication
- Decision Making Affects Our Goals
- Goal Setting
- What’s Your Plan?